[St Augustine Catholic Church, (ed. building)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [St Augustine Catholic Church, (ed. building)]
- Series Title Forest Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the St Augustine Catholic Church (located at 102 W Market) in San Augustine, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- San Augustine County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- San Augustine.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - San Augustine County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forest region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=31.5286003; east=-94.1118163;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - San Augustine County - San Augustine
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 3057-17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth961642
- Display Note: District/Survey Name: San Augustine Residential H.D.