[Aikman Elementary School] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aikman Elementary School]
Photographer: Bradly, BillCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1956
- Digitized: 2006-01-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 11 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Keyword: Aikman Elementary School
- Keyword: flags
- Keyword: trees
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=34.83513620940166; east=-102.38704139999999;
- Coverage Date: 1956
Name: Bill and Marcella Bradly CollectionCode: BMB
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- Accession or Local Control No: ds01085
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo