[Panhandle-Plains History Museum] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Panhandle-Plains History Museum]
- Series Title Plains Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Panhandle-Plains History Museum in Canyon, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Randall County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Canyon.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Randall County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Plains region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Randall County - Canyon
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 3020-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth963325