[Historic Property, Photograph 3917-16] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 3917-16]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1984-09-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 403 W 9th in Georgetown, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Williamson County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Georgetown.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Williamson County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.6356988; east=-97.6800053;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Georgetown
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1984-09-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 3917-16
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth963579