[Jowell School, (view looking N)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Jowell School, (view looking N)]
- Series Title Plains Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Photographer: Kenmotsu, N.
- Creation: 1987-06-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Jowell School in Swisher County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Swisher County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Swisher County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Plains region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Swisher County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1987-06-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 3095-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth965469
- Display Note: 1927; SSC Project