[Williams-Anderson House, (south and East elevations)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Williams-Anderson House, (south and East elevations)]
- Series Title Forest Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Williams-Anderson House in Tyler, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Smith County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Tyler.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Smith County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forest region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Smith County - Tyler
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 3068-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth969210