[Letter from Mrs. Kempner to Mrs. Williamson, February 8, 1945] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Mrs. Kempner to Mrs. Williamson, February 8, 1945]
- Series Title Personal Papers (MS 80-0002)
Author: Kempner, Jeane BertigCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Chairman of the American Women's Voluntary Services
- Creation: 1945-02-08
- Content Description: Letter from Mrs. Kempner to Mrs. Williamson containing a letter received from Mrs. Terhune and congratulating her on earning her ribbons.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Kempner, Mrs. Daniel Webster (D. W.)
- Named Person: Kempner, Jeane Bertig
- Named Person: Williamson, Turner
- Named Person: Williamson, Nancy W.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Houston County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1945~
Name: Harris and Eliza KempnerCode: KEMP
Name: Rosenberg LibraryCode: ROSEL
- Accession or Local Control No: KEMP_F2-21-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth977356