[D. M. O'Connor General Business Ledger: 1897-1904] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [D. M. O'Connor General Business Ledger: 1897-1904]
- Series Title The O'Connor Family Papers
Author: O'Connor, Dennis MartinCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1897-01-01/1904-05-07
- Content Description: Ledger containing account balances related to livestock and merchandise, bills, land, taxes, sales, and other documentation.
- Physical Description: 432 p. ; 41 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: livestock
- Keyword: financial records
- Keyword: balance books
- Keyword: ledgers
- Keyword: accounts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 1897-01-01/1904-05-07
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Texas Coastal Bend CollectionCode: TCBC
- Accession or Local Control No: TCBC_2R835
- Accession or Local Control No: TA000050
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth982581