Weltman's Store Building, Abilene, Texas: Plumber & Trap Doors Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Weltman's Store Building, Abilene, Texas: Plumber & Trap Doors
- Added Title Weltman's Store Building, Abilene, Texas
- Series Title Weltman's Store, Abilene, Texas
- Series Title Commercial Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
- Creation: 1945
- Content Description: Plumber and trap door details for a store building for Weltman's Store in Abilene, Texas. They feature labels and measurements.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : graphite on tracing paper ; 33 x 51 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Stores, Retail -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): general stores
- Keyword: Weltman, H.
- Keyword: door details
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1945
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 1048
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-03-01-66-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth996290