West Texas Utilities Office Addition, Abilene, Texas: Toilet & Door Details Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title West Texas Utilities Office Addition, Abilene, Texas: Toilet & Door Details
- Added Title Four Story Addition to Office Building, West Texas Utilities Co., Abilene, Texas: Sheet 12-G
- Series Title West Texas Utilities Office, Abilene, Texas
- Series Title Commercial Buildings
- Series Title Office Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
- Creation: 1940-06-15
- Content Description: Toilet and door details for an addition to the West Texas Utilities Company office building in Abilene, Texas. Sections include toilet details, trim renderings, elevation of typical corridor openings, trim for mezzanine & 2nd floors only, elevation of typical corridor openings, full size sticking for toilet stalls doors, and full size sticking for large door.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : graphite on tracing paper ; 79 x 92 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Office buildings -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): office buildings
- Keyword: West Texas Utilities
- Keyword: additions
- Keyword: toilet details
- Keyword: door details
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1940-06-15
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 949
- Accession or Local Control No: Sheet 12-G
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-03-01-60-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth996371