African American Funeral Programs of San Antonio - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Funeral Program for Jesse Ginage, September 1, 1994]
- Funeral program for Brother Jesse Grinage, born November 22, 1946. The funeral was held September 1, 1994 at Greater Lincoln Park Temple, officiated by Bishop Wm. A. Ellis. The funeral arrangements were made through Carter Taylor Williams Mortuary and he was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- [Funeral Program for Jessie B. Cook, September 21, 1994]
- Funeral program for Mrs. Jessie B. Cook, born November 25, 1909 and died September 16, 1994. The funeral was held September 21, 1994 at West End Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. A. B. Devers, I. The funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Southern Memorial Park in Fort Worth, Texas.
- [Funeral Program for Ned Cox, Jr., September 5, 1994]
- Funeral program for Ned Cox, Jr., born April 2, 1938. The funeral was held September 5, 1994 at Shiloh Baptist Church, officiated by Dr. H. S. Smith. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc. and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.