Abilene Library Consortium - 541 Matching Results

Search Results

[134th Ordnance Battalion at Mammoth Cave]

Description: Photograph of the 134th Ordnance Battalion at Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. Those in the front row are, from left to right, Ralph Scheiderer, Harvey Sutton, Joseph Blasevic, Edwin Long, unidentified, Carl Moellering, Kenneth Boner, unidentified, Melvin Boyd, Donald Truesdell, and Robert Hartwig. Those in the second row are unidentified, Charles Walls, Raymond Brown, Herschel Richardson, Bob Richards, Eldon Green, Aimo Kivipelto, Gerald Bright, William Bonner, and J. Tomlianovich. Those in the third… more
Date: 1945
Partner: The 12th Armored Division Memorial Museum

[56th Armored Infantry Battalion Soldiers by Their Headquarters]

Description: Photograph of eight members of the 56th Armored Infantry Battalion standing in front of a sign for their headquarters. They are wearing dress uniforms and garrison caps and stand with their hands behind their backs. They are identified as Marvin Bright, James Withers, Edward Livaudais, J. Smith, Conrad Harness, William Hendrix, E. Smith.
Date: [1943..1945]
Partner: The 12th Armored Division Memorial Museum

[Albert Gaus in Fatigues]

Description: Photograph of Albert Gaus posing in fatigues with a cigarette in his mouth on the porch of a building at Camp Campbell. A face is visible in the window of the door behind Gaus.
Date: December 13, 1942
Partner: The 12th Armored Division Memorial Museum

[Baptistry Painting for Hopkinsville, Kentucky #2]

Description: A black and white photograph of the baptistry painting done by Perry for the Church of Christ in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Painting is of river with trees and rocky hills, clouds, and sun. Inscription on back reads in part, "True view except color, of Jordan river scene. Theme Sunrise over the Jordan illustrating The Christian era."
Date: November 1950
Creator: Perry, Myrta Blanche
Partner: Abilene Christian University Library

[Barracks C30 at Camp Campbell]

Description: Photograph of barracks C30 at Camp Campbell, Kentucky. It is a two story wooden building with two ladders that extend from below the entrance and balcony to the roof. There are two doors on the balcony, both of which have broken windows.
Date: April 2, 1943
Creator: Thomas, Vern M.
Partner: The 12th Armored Division Memorial Museum
Back to Top of Screen