Abilene Photograph Collection - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Exterior Ranch House; Exterior Ranch House
- 1 copy negative of 2 images. The first is of the ranch house at the 6666 Ranch in Guthrie, Texas. The view of the house is from the front walkway. The second image is of the same house, but a corner view shot from the yard.
- Football Game
- Copy negative of two pictures. The first is of football teams on the field in uniform at AHS with houses in the background. The second picture is of a group of kids standing on the field at Guthrie High School with a building in the back on the right in 1912.
- Men on Horses
- Copy negative of two pictures of cowboys at Burnett's 6666 Ranch, still in operation as a cattle ranch and known for cutting and racing Quarter Horses. The top picture shows a man on a pinto horse in front of a house with barns in the background. The bottom picture is of two men on horseback in a field with a house and fence in the background.
- Men on Horses
- Copy negative of Horace Bryant and George Humphries on horses at Pitchfork Ranch with a wagon and house in the back on the left.
- Men on Ranch; Men on Ranch
- 1 copy negative of 2 images. The first is of Jesse McDaniel and George Graves dressed in cowboy attire. They are both seated in chairs next to the wall of a building. The second is of Jesse McDaniel and George Graves dressed in cowboy attire holding lassos.
- Men Skinning Calf for Chuck
- Copy negative of two pictures of three men skinning a calf at the 6666 Ranch. The first picture has two boys in the background.
- School Children
- Copy negative of two pictures of children in King County School in 1911. The first picture is of a group of nine girls standing in front of the large brick wall of the school. The second is of two girls dressed and posed alike sitting on a window frame of the building. The girl on the left is Thelma Graves.