Description: The Mineral Wells Sanitarium was located at 315 NW 1st Avenue. , It was listed in 1907 as being leased by Doctors J.M. Massie, and R. G. Beaswell. It was later owned and operated by B.H. Milling before he built the Milling Sanitarium. The building was torn down and replaced by Willimann's Pharmacy. Currently  the Woodsmen of the World club resides at this location.
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library