Description: Photograph of the Arlington Police/Fire Station at 401 W. Main Street taken in 1953. It shows four police cars and two fire vehicles parked in front of the building with an officer or a firemen beside each vehicle and two people standing in the front entrance. This photograph was taken from the Arlington Police Department Commemorative Book, 1994. This building also housed the jail and a courtroom. Later, in 1964, the Police Department moved to a newer station at 717 W. Main Street.
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Arlington Public Library