This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
Moses and Stephen F. Austin Papers - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Transcript of an essay by Stephen F. Austin concerning the law of April 6, 1830, [May 18, 1830?]]
- Copy of transcript for an essay written by Stephen F. Austin, in which Austin addresses the history of Texas and the negative effects of the law of April 6, 1830, which ended immigration from the United States. Austin also argues that Texas would not economically benefit from separating from Mexico.
- [Transcript of letter from Guadalupe Victoria, August 2, 1830]
- Copy of transcript for a letter from Guadalupe Victoria.
- [Transcript of letter from Mariano Cosio to Antonio Elousa, June 17, 1830]
- Copy of transcript for a letter from Mariano Cosio to Antonio Elousa