Bosque County Glass Plate Negatives Collection - 53 Matching Results

Search Results

5th Street in Clifton, North Side

Description: View of the north side of Fifth Street in downtown Clifton, Texas. The building in the foreground is on the southeast corner of Avenue D and 5th Street and was destroyed by fire on December 23, 1905. The Clifton Record newspaper office can be seen on the left side of this building. The building in the background is on the southwest corner of Avenue D and 5th Street.
Date: [1900..1910]
Partner: Bosque County Historical Commission
Back to Top of Screen