Bill and Marcella Bradly Collection - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. There are small trees along the side of the building, and an American flag in front of it.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. American and Texas flags fly in front of the building.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Aikman Elementary School]

Description: Photograph of Aikman Elementary School in Hereford, TX. American and Texas flags fly in front of the building.
Date: 1956
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Location Info:
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Arched Bridge Over a River]

Description: Painting of an arch bridge over a river with a small building on it, by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Bridge Over a River]

Description: Painting of an arch bridge over a river with a small building on it, by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Camp Fire Girls Lodge]

Description: Photograph of the Campfire Girls Lodge in Hereford, Texas. Several cars are parked in front of the building.
Date: [1950..1969]
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Camp Fire Girls Lodge]

Description: Photograph of the Campfire Girls Lodge in Hereford, Texas. Other buildings and cars are visible in the background.
Date: [1950..1969]
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Camp Fire Girls Lodge]

Description: Photograph of the Campfire Girls Lodge in Hereford, Texas. Other stores and cars are visible in the background.
Date: [1950..1969]
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Carl McCaslin Lumber Company]

Description: Photograph of the exterior of the Carl McCaslin Lumber Company, before 1961. A body shop is visible in the background, and several cars are parked in front of it.
Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Corn Fields]

Description: Photograph of corn fields in Deaf Smith County, TX.
Date: 1951
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

Description: Photograph of a Fourth of July Celebration at the Deaf Smith County Courthouse in Hereford, TX. People stand on the lawn. Cars are parked behind them, and a fire engine is parked in the street.
Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

Description: Photograph of a Fourth of July Celebration at the Deaf Smith County Courthouse in Hereford, TX. People stand on the lawn. Cars are parked behind them, and a fire engine is parked in the street.
Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

Description: Photograph of a Fourth of July Celebration at the Deaf Smith County Courthouse in Hereford, TX. People stand on the lawn. Cars are parked behind them, and a fire engine is parked in the street.
Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

Description: Photograph of a Fourth of July Celebration at the Deaf Smith County Courthouse in Hereford, TX. People stand on the lawn. Cars are parked behind them, and a fire engine is parked in the street.
Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

Description: Photograph of a Fourth of July Celebration at the Deaf Smith County Courthouse in Hereford, TX. People stand on the lawn. Cars are parked behind them, and a fire engine is parked in the street.
Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

Description: Photograph of a Fourth of July Celebration at the Deaf Smith County Courthouse in Hereford, TX. People stand on the lawn. Cars are parked behind them, and a fire engine is parked in the street.
Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library