Bill and Marcella Bradly Collection - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

[Arched Bridge Over a River]

Description: Painting of an arch bridge over a river with a small building on it, by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Bridge Over a River]

Description: Painting of an arch bridge over a river with a small building on it, by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Painting of a Sailboat]

Description: Painting of a sailboat by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Painting of a Running Dog]

Description: Painting of a running dog by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Painting of a Sailboat]

Description: Painting of a sailboat by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Painting of an Arch]

Description: Painting of an arch near a small town, by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Drawing of a Running Dog]

Description: Painting of a running dog by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Painting of an Arch]

Description: Painting of an arch near a small town, by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
Date: November 1957
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

Map of City of Hereford, Texas and Vicinity

Description: This is a cadastral map of Hereford, Texas showing the streets and property boundaries of the city. Scale ca. [1:7,200]
Date: April 1949
Creator: Parkhill, Smith & Cooper
Item Type: Map
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Hustlin' Heritage 75]

Description: This book includes a brief history of the town with pages devoted to individuals, organizations, and businesses.
Date: 1973
Creator: The Jubilee Book Committee
Item Type: Book
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Welcome to Hustlin' Hereford Brochure]

Description: This pamphlet gives a brief sketch of the city of Hereford, Texas with photographs, an introduction, and a 'Community Survey' that gives statistics on location, climate, population, transportation, major manufactururers, utilities, community facilities (including churches), schools, local governments, taxes, labor, agriculture, and industrial development.
Date: 1970
Creator: Deaf Smith County Chamber of Commerce
Item Type: Book
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Hereford Tornado]

Description: This booklet has a brief description of the damages caused by the tornado that hit Hereford, Texas on April 19, 1971, followed by photographs of the damage that occured throughout the town.
Date: 1971~
Creator: Waldrip, Mike
Item Type: Book
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

Tons of Sweets from Texas Beets

Description: This article discusses the creation of a refining plant for the Holly Sugar Corporation near Hereford, Texas as well as a basic description of the refinement process.
Date: April 1964
Item Type: Book
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

"The Town Without A Toothache"

Description: This article gives a brief description of the history of the town slogan, "The Town Without A Toothache" and the research that precipitated it.
Date: 1959
Item Type: Text
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

A Brief History of Hereford Independent School District

Description: Document describing the history of Hereford Independent School District starting with the opening of county schools in 1893 and ending with the 2004-2005 school year.
Date: 2004
Creator: Waters, Carolyn
Item Type: Paper
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Hereford District School Histories]

Description: This paper gives a brief history of Hereford High School, Stanton Junior High, the Pre-K and Central Office Annex, and the Stanton Learning Center in Hereford, Texas.
Date: November 2003
Creator: Waters, Carolyn
Item Type: Text
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

Deaf Smith County Schools: 1893-2003

Description: This paper gives a timeline of the history Deaf Smith County Schools starting in 1893. The timeline includes dates, names, and locations of schools.
Date: July 2, 2003
Creator: Waters, Carolyn
Item Type: Text
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Randall County Sheriff's Department]

Description: Photograph of the Randall County Sheriff's Department building, which also houses the Highway Patrol and Justice of the Peace. Two cars are parked near the building.
Date: unknown
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Randall County Sheriff's Department]

Description: Photograph of the building that houses Randall County's Sheriff's Department, Highway Patrol, and Justice of the Peace. Two cars are parked near the building.
Date: unknown
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library

[Panhandle Plains Museum]

Description: Photograph of people walking into The Panhandle Plains Museum in Canyon, Texas. Several cars are parked outside the building.
Date: unknown
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Deaf Smith County Library