The Corpus Christi Caller

This newspaper was founded in 1883 and moved locations three times, with publication continuing today. It was established by Eli Merriman, Ed Williams, and W.P. Caruthers and Captain Richard King, the founder of the King Ranch, was an original stockholder. A Texas State Historical Marker commemorates the first location of the newspaper in Corpus Christi.

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

At a Glance