The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse Perspectives - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Christmas Card from Mettie Rucker, December 1914]
- Christmas card from Mettie Rucker. On the front is a picture of mistletoe and a cabin in a snow-covered forest. On the inside is a Christmas poem by H. M. Burnside.
- [Clipping drawn at West Point Academy, 1847]
- Clipping of a man and woman by a stream. On the back is a handwritten poem and note dated August 15, 1895, stating it was drawn by William A. Nimmo at West Point and sent to C. B. Moore around 1847.
- [Gen Marion in his swamp encampment inviting British Officer to dinner]
- Engraved for Gody's Magazine by permission of the Society of Art Union. On the other side is some math calculations.
- [Sketch from Birdie McGee to Linnet Moore]
- Sketch in pencil of a house and another building.