Description: A view of the business section on the south side of the Denton Square around 1889. All the building were constructed of wood, with board sidewalks of even lengths to aid the pedestrian in keeping out of the mud and sand of the unpaved streets. Stores visible from the left to right on the Piner Block are Craddocks, The Big 5 and 10 Cent Store, Nichols and Stribling Grocers, G. W. Wilson and Co. Grocers, J. A. Hann and Co. Cheap Cash Store, and A. E. Freeman Groceries.
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Denton Public Library