Fort Bend Museum Collection - 8 Matching Results

Search Results

[Fort Bend County Courthouse addition construction, stray lumber in front]

Description: Photograph of Fort Bend County Courthouse addition construction, July 2, 1957. Photo is from west side of courthouse. Wall construction out of cinder blocks. Wall framing is visible. Similar to 1998.023.013 Partial view of an automobile in lower right. There is a man wearing a white shirt and hat walking away from the camera to the right on the other side of a pile of wood.
Date: July 2, 1957
Partner: Fort Bend Museum

[Fort Bend County Courthouse addition construction, stray lumber in front]

Description: Photograph of Fort Bend County Courthouse addition construction, July 2, 1957. Photo is from west side of courthouse. Wall constructed out of cinder blocks. Wall framing is visible. Similar to 1998.023.014 Front portion of an automobile is visible in the right bottom corner. To left, a man wearing a dark shirt and hard hat (facing camera) can be seen standing behind a pile of wood.
Date: July 2, 1957
Partner: Fort Bend Museum

[Reunion of 1926 Rosenberg High School graduates]

Description: Photograph of reunion of 1926 Rosenberg High School graduates taken Sept. 2, 1951 by Humpola Photo Studios. 1st Row: Bessie Brumbelow Gothard, Rosa Tejml Baker, Marjorie Bolton Stern, Winona Snedecor Schendel, Emma Phillipi Miller, Caddie Cardwell Williams 2nd Row: Mabel Schulz Baker, Lena Moers Blasdel, Earl Boyd 3rd Row: Lawrence Board, Bennie Reue, Leal Kovar, Arthur Geise, Thomas Hopkins. Refer to newspaper article in file
Date: September 2, 1951
Partner: Fort Bend Museum

[Reunion of 1926 Rosenberg High School graduates and their families]

Description: Photograph of reunion of 1926 Rosenberg High School graduates taken Sept. 2, 1951 by Humpola Photo Studios. Graduates and families. see 1998.025.001 for graduate names. Refer to newspaper article in file The bottom row of children are seated on the ground. Boy on far right has a helmet in his lap and he is resting his chin on top of it.
Date: September 2, 1951
Partner: Fort Bend Museum