Network maintenance July 27th between 7:30AM and 8:00AM CDT may cause service disruptions.
Fort Bend Museum Collection - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- ["Capper's Farmer" magazine]
- Capper's Farmer Magazine
- [Carry Nation sitting]
- Copy of a tintype image of Carry Nation. Nation is wearing a dark dress with white scarf at collar. She has a long jacket over dress. A dark colored bonnet is covering her dark hair. She has wire rimmed eyeglasses. Nation is seated and is holding something (Bible?) in her hands. Portrait ends just below knees. Scanned image is of the copy. Dimensions are of the copy.
- [Drawing of Jane Long]
- Photo reprint of a drawing of Jane Long. Long is wearing a dark jacket with light colored lapels She has her hair braided and pulled up on side. She is wearing a dark bonnet with white ruffled trim around hairline.
- [Drawing of the Sacred Heart Catholic in Richmond]
- Photograph (copy) of a drawing of the Sacred Heart Catholic in Richmond, Texas. The church is a brick building with double door entrance that has arched window and frame above it. A cross is seen at the top of the building above the entrance. The bell tower is located on the northeast corner of the building. Scanned image is of the copy.
- [A hand painted portrait of Polly Ryon.]
- Photograph of a hand painted portrait of Polly Ryon. The original painting is in a wooden oval frame. Ryon, who has her dark hair parted down the center and pulled back into a bun at the crown of her head, is wearing a black dress with a white collar (collar has black trim at edging). A black bow is tied at the center of the collar and a black cross with gold trim is pinned in center. She has matching black cross earrings in her ears (only one visible.) Scanned image is of the copy.
- [A hand painted portrait of William Ryon.]
- Photograph (copy) of a hand painted portrait of William Ryon. The original painting is in a wooden oval frame. Ryon, whose dark hair (gray at temples) is thin on top and longer with curling at ears, is wearing a black three-piece suit with a white shirt and black tie. Scanned image is of the copy.
- Painting of the Old Richmond Jail
- Painting of the Old Richmond Jail. Acrylic or oil paint. On canvas.
- [Portrait of George Washington that hung in the Guy Lodge Hall]
- Portrait of George Washington that hung in the Guy Lodge Hall. A picture of the hall (in the accession file) shows the portrait hanging in the Hall.
- [Portrait of Jane Long]
- Photograph (copy) of a portrait of Jane Long. Portrait was in a wood frame. Long is wearing a dark dress with white lace collar; brooch in center of collar.
- Richmond and Rosenberg, Texas Telephone Directory, 1964
- Front cover of the telephone directory for the cities of Richmond and Rosenberg in Texas.
- [Several sulfur samples]
- Several sulfur samples artfully arranged in a display on a draped table. Stamped on back in purple: Please Credit Photography by Jim Thomas 1334-1.
- [Sketch of the Nibbs home on Oyster Creek]
- Photographic copy of an ink sketch of the Nibbs home on Oyster Creek. Bottom of photo reads: The Nibbs home on Oyster Creek, near Sugar Land, Texas often visited by Houston, He bought his horse from Mrs. Nibbs enroute to the San Jacinto battlefield. Collection of Mrs. Lula B. Roberts of Houston. Drawing shows a two story wooden home with shutters on windows and large, round columns on front porch that extend to second floor. Shrubs in foreground (right and left). Tree on right, in front of house. Large tree on left to the side of the house.