This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
Fort Bend Museum Collection - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- ["The American Magazine" November 1927]
- The American Magazine for November for 1927.
- [Mr. John Leach's annual picnic.]
- Photograph of Mr. John Leach's annual picnic. Mr. Leach took the children of Richmond on a picnic which he prepared himself. About 12 children and Mr. Leach are pictured in a wagon drawn by a white horse. Three children are identified as: Virginia Davis, Antoinette Davis, Sonny Ransom. Same image as 1972.093.057, however, this photograph is not in good condition: torn near bottom, left corner (piece missing), cracked in top, right corner. Stain near top, left corner.
- [Nine children seated on lawn of Dyer Moore residence]
- Copy of photograph of nine children seated on lawn of Dyer Moore lawn, 512 S. 11th St., Richmond, 1927. Seated from left to right are: Antionette Davis, Dorothy Henry, Syd Davis, Jr., Lewis Moore, Bud Collins, Mary Jones, Kelley Peareson, John M. Moore, III. Original image was returned to donor.
- [Nine children standing and holding hands on the Dyer Moore lawn]
- Photograph of nine children standing, holding hands, on Dyer Moore lawn, 512 S. 11th St., Richmond, Texas, 1927. Children range in age from three to six years old. Children are identified as, left to right, Dorothy Henry, Hilmar Moore, Antionette Davis, Syd Davis, Jr., Lewis Moore, Bud Collins, Mary Jones, Kelley Peareson, Virginia Davis. Original image was returned to donor.
- [Old house in county]
- Photograph is a copy of an "old house in county" as identified in back in type. Photo shows a one-story wooden (not painted) house with porch on northwest corner of house (ca. 1927).Gate to right of photo. Small tree in foreground. Scanned image is of copy.
- [One story wood house with front porch]
- Photograph (copy) of a one story wood house with front porch that has brick supports. House has wooden gate that leads to the front steps. Wire/wood fence around house. Scanned image is of the copy.
- [Photograph from Mr. John Leach's Annual Picnic.]
- Photograph from Mr. John Leach's Annual Picnic. Identification on back of photo in ink: Virginia Davis in white hat, Antoinette Davis in dark hat, Sonny Ransom on right front, Mr. John Leach on left front. Photo shows a group of children with an adult driver in a wagon pulled by a white horse. A small white house in left background. Photo is framed by black design.
- [Sixteen children in Dyer Moore yard]
- Copy of photograph of sixteen children, taken in Dyer Moore yard, 512 S. 11th St., Richmond, 1927. Children are identified as: top row, kneeling--Tommie Shuford, Teet McDonald, Anida Darst, Helen Jane Farmer, Leila Ransom, Bud Collins, Janice Ransom, Lewis Moore; bottom row, seated--Hilmar Moore, Dorothy Henry, Virginia Davis, Antionette Davis, Syd Davis, Jr., Mary Jones, Kelley Peareson, John M. Moore, III. Original image was returned to donor.
- [Thirteen children on Dyer Moore lawn]
- Copy of photograph of thirteen children posing for the camera on Dyer Moore lawn, 512 S. 11th St., Richmond, 1927. Children are identified as: top row (left arm in air, right leg to the side)--Anida Darst, Janice Ransom, Helen Jane Farmer, Bud Collins, Tommie Shuford, Teet McDonald, Leila Ransom; bottom row, (seated or kneeling)-- Virginia Davis, Antoinette Davis, Mary Jones, Kelley Peareson, Lewis Moore, John M. Moore, III. Original image was returned to donor.
- [Unidentified man standing next to an automobile, a Model A Ford]
- Photographic image of unidentified man standing next to a Model A Ford. The man is wearing slacks, a hooded sweatshirt and a hat. He has his elbow resting in the window of the automobile. Trees in background. The photograph is bordered by black trim. Stamped in purple on back of photograph: Guaranteed Fox-Tone This is a Genuine Border Fox Tone Picture Made by Fox Company, San Antonio, Texas Copyrighted 1927 by Carl D. Newton.
- [Young priest or an altar server (acolyte)]
- Photograph of a young priest or an altar server (acolyte). He has dark rimmed glasses and is dressed in a dark robe with the white full sleeved over jacket. He is holding a book and is standing in front of a dark painted door. Back of photo reads: F. Hamilton ? , Eagle Lake 8/15/27.