Description: Photograph of Fort Bend County Courthouse addition construction, July 2, 1957. Photo is from west side of courthouse. Wall construction out of cinder blocks. Wall framing is visible. Similar to 1998.023.013 Partial view of an automobile in lower right. There is a man wearing a white shirt and hat walking away from the camera to the right on the other side of a pile of wood.
Date: July 2, 1957
Partner: Fort Bend Museum