Fort Bend Museum Collection - 1 Matching Results

Search Results

[County bridge over Brazos at Richmond]

Description: Photograph of the opening of the "county bridge over Brazos at Richmond, June 20, 1894" as written in pencil on the front of the photo. Back of photo in pen: Joe and Alma Ryon. June 20, 1894. People are standing on the bridge. Seven men are standing/sitting on top beams of bridge and five are standing/sitting on the beam to far right that attaches to the ground structure. Photograph is mounted on tan cardboard substrate. Photo has foxing and stains. Cardboard has stains and is worn at the corners.
Date: June 20, 1894
Partner: Fort Bend Museum