Fort Bend Museum Collection - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Appraisal of estate of James Stuart signed by Wyly Martin]
- Appraisal of estate of James Stuart signed by Wyly Martin, 2 March 1841.
- [Probate order by Wyly Martin]
- Probate order by Wyly Martin 4 August 1841.
- [Letter written from the Republic of Texas, Fort Bend County on September 11, 1841.]
- Letter written from the Republic of Texas, Fort Bend County on September 11, 1841, Signed by A.G. Owen, H.M. Thompson and Wyly Martin
- ["Mier Prisoners Charge on the Guard and Victory at Salado.'']
- Photographic print of a drawn or engraved image of "MIER PRISONERS CHARGE ON THE GUARD AND VICTORY AT SALADO.'' Photograph shows men with guns and long spears. Building with cross on top of roofline above door to the right, background. Photo has yellow tint with brown. Photograph is mounted on cardboard substrate. Image dimensions are: 19.5 cm X 12.3 cm.
- [Receipt of Estate of W. Martin to James Grant]
- Receipt of Estate of W. Martin to James Grant 30 July 1842.
- [Receipt of Joseph Kuykendall]
- Receipt of Joseph Kuykendall 26 February 1844.
- [Republic of Texas Treasury Warrant]
- Republic of Texas treasury warrant 11 August 1845.
- [M.M. Ryon receipt for inheritance]
- M.M. Ryon receipt for inheritance, 10 September 1846.