Fishing rod that has a long yellowish-white rod with five [Blank] attached with yellow and black [Blank]. The handle is green painted metal. The cork grip is missing, mostly likely rotted off. The reel is a cylinder shape and is silver in color. It has four thin bars separating the two flat ends of the reel, and one big bar, the spool in the center with cloth string wrapped around it. One side has a crank for winding the string. It has yellow handles that have been painted black.
Glossy 8 x 10 print of the Wessendorff Lumber Company building before it was torn down in the 1960s. Two cars are parked in front of the store. There are two areas on the back of the print where it looks like tape has been pulled off (upper left corner and lower right corner).
Photograph of the Dedication of the Mamie George Prayer Chapel by the Daughters of the American Revolution on June 12, 1960. Group of people (mainly women wearing hats). One is seated in front in a metal folding chair. Texas Flag to far left of photo. People in photo identified (in black type) as left to right: Back row: Mrs. Mary Huntington, Unknown, Unknown, Irma Dru Hutchison, Unknown, Reverend Oren Helvey, P.E. Peareson, Mrs. R.E. (Mary D.) Moore, Mrs. T.B. Robinson. Front row: Unknown, Mrs. Hampton Robinson, Reverend Skinner, Mrs. J.A. Wessendorff (Jane), Mrs. Rusk Roane, Mrs. Grace Briscoe (Mason), Maybelle Armstrong. Seated in front: Mrs. A.P. George (Mamie)
Photo of the Eldridge Home, Sugar Land. Two and a half story house with closed in second story porch. Three cars are parallel parked in front of adjacent building and a truck is parked in front of the Eldridge Home. Water tower visible in upper right corner.
Print of the grave of Thos. Jeff. Smith in the Morton Cem., Rich. Smith was Mason Briscoe's Grandfather who was with Fanin at Goliada. Photo shows monument with urn on top at left, brick crypt at center, plain rectangular at right.
Photo of the Terry Home, Missouri City (Formerly Ransom-Dyer Home, Richmond). White, wooden, two-story with three roof peaks along front face. Lower porch extends across front of house. Upper porch at center of house.
Photo of the Whitten Home (Formerly Phillips). 300 block of Jackson Street, Richmond. One and a half story home. White paint is peeling. House has been moved to museum property at 500 Houston Street as the Long-Smith Cottage.
Colored photograph of the Fairview Café that was located in the 3100 block (south side) of Avenue H, in Rosenberg, Texas. Café sign above entrance to the white stucco building reads: FAIRVIEW CAFÉ. STEAKS - SEA FOOD- CHICKEN. Green car in bottom center of photo and blue and white car on far right of photograph. Back of photo has Polaroid stamp. Fairview Café was built between 1932 and 1934 by Mr. Jess Ward and was later demolished in January 1979.
Colored Polaroid photograph of the Fairview Café with a 1964 Ford (green) car parked in front. The Café was located in the 3100 block , south side, of Avenue H in Rosenberg, Texas (the Fort Bend Federal Parking lot is now at this location). The Café is a white one story stucco building with red sign above entrance which proclaims: FAIRVIEW CAFÉ STEAKS SEA FOOD CHICKEN. Newspaper vending machines can be to the left on entrance. Back of photo has the Polaroid stamp. Fairview Café was built between 1932 and 1934 by Mr. Jess Ward and was later demolished in January 1979.
Photograph (copy) of the Fort Bend Little League Colts - Boys Major League team taken in 1964. Eight boys in the front row on kneeling on one knee (second boy from right has glove on his left hand); and seven boys are standing behind them. An adult is standing in the back row on either side of the team. Scanned image is of the copy.
This dialog allows you to filter your current search.
Each of the Years listed note their name and the number of records that will be limited down to if you choose that option.
The list can be sorted by name or the count.