Description: Photograph of large two story home identified on back in Red pen as "Ryon Home." Identified by Michael Moore as J.H.P. Davis House before it was renovated in 1889. Home was located at site of present day Polly Ryon Hospital until it was moved to the George Ranch Historical Park (1977?). Yard is enclosed by a white picket fence with arched entryway. There are many young trees in the area outside the yard. Windmill is visible over the roof of the house. See 1972.093.117 for another view of the home. Image is mounted on a tan cardboard matte. Upper left corner of matte is broken off.
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Fort Bend Museum