Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic Treasures - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

[Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks, December 3 1891]

Description: Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks in the amount of fourteen dollars and ninety-six cents for the year 1891. R.W. Boyce (240 acres) and Isaac Morris (91 acres) were the original grantees. This document is signed by collector B.W. Morris.
Date: December 3, 1891
Creator: Morris, B.W.
Partner: Log Cabin Village

[Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks, December 8 1897]

Description: Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks for the year 1897 in the amount of sixteen dollars and ninety-six cents. The original grantees were R.W. Boyce and J. Morris. The document is dated December 8, 1897 and was signed by S.P. Snider.
Date: December 8, 1897
Creator: Snider, S.P.
Partner: Log Cabin Village

[Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks, December 23 1890]

Description: Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks in the amount of sixteen dollars and ten cents for the year 1890. R.W. Boyce (240 acres) and Isaac Morris (91 acres) were the original grantees. This document is signed by collector B.W. Morris.
Date: December 23, 1890
Creator: Morris, B.W.
Partner: Log Cabin Village

[Promissory note for Milton Parks, December 18 1891]

Description: Promissory note for Milton Parks. The document is dated December 18, 1891. The document notes a payment of eighty dollars to be paid by Milton Parks two years from the document date.
Date: December 18, 1891
Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library

"The Vedette" January 1, 1892

Description: January 1, 1892 issue of the Vedette, a monthly journal, "Especially devoted to the Dissemination and preservation of Historical Incidents of the Mexican War of 1846- '48, and Current Items of interest to the Surviving Soldiers and Sailors of that period. It is the duly authorized Organ of the National Association, and Circulates in Every State and Territory of the Union."
Date: January 1, 1892
Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library