Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic Treasures - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [A.B. Gant Land Locator, 1868]
- A horse-drawn wagon stands near a two-story building. The second floor is the A.B. Gant Land Locator Times Office, and the first floor is a store for Drugs and Medicines. In 1868 it was the biggest land office west of Fort Worth.
- Dr. J. Diffily
- Photograph of Dr. J. Diffily of Weatherford, Texas. He wears a hat, glasses, and a suit with a tie. Cattle are in the background.
- [Letter to Hartsford Howard from D.H. Sesk, October 8 1874]
- Letter from D.H. Sesk to Hartsford Howard. The letter is dated October 8, 1874.
- Minutes of the Twenty-Third Annual Session of the Northwest Texas Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
- Minutes of Northwest Texas Conference include a list of members, committees, condensed minutes of the proceedings, appointements, reports of the conference boards, and statistical tables.