Description: Photograph of the Texas and Pacific Terminal at Main and Front Streets in Fort Worth, Texas taken from a postcard. It opened on Dec 16, 1889. The red brick building with a fountain in a foreground was designed by architect O.H. Lang. It served Fort Worth until 1931, when a new larger terminal opened.
Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library