Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic Treasures - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Byrd Ellis
- Studio photograph of the bust of Byrd Ellis. Her dark hair is curled with a braid and headband across the top. She wears a lace collar, a brooch pinned at the neck and matching earrings. Her left hand is propped under her chin.
- Hereford Cow
- Photograph of a Hereford cow wearing a harness.
- [Letter from S.H. Stout to A.W. Crockett]
- Letter from S.H. Stout to A.W. Crockett. The letter is dated March 22, 1895.
- Marylyn Gail Kothmann with Champion Steer
- Photograph of Marylyn Gail Kothmann holding the reins of the Grand Champion club steer. She is wearing a pantsuit and watch and there is a bow in her hair. The steer has a ribbon beneath it's ear.