Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic Treasures - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

[Dr. Hayden Edwards]

Description: Photograph of Dr. Hayden Edwards. Edwards was affiliated with the Broadway and Mulkey Methodist Episcopal Churches from 1940 to 1944. He was also associated with St. Mark Church from 1944 to 1947.
Date: unknown
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

[O.E. Lindstrom]

Description: Photograph of O.E. Lindstrom. Lindstrom was affiliated with the Swedish Methodist Episcopal Church from 1911-1912 and again from 1925-1926.
Date: unknown
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

[Education building]

Description: Photograph of a group of people near an Education Building. The photograph was taken at the time of the Dedication of the Siceloff Auditorium on May 18, 1950.
Date: May 18, 1950
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

F.A. Lundberg

Description: Photograph of F.A. Lundberg. Lundberg was affiliated with the Broadway Methodist Episcopal during 1924 to 1925 and the Swedish Methodist Episcopal Church from 1899-1902.
Date: unknown
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

[G. Weldon Gatlin]

Description: Photograph of G. Weldon Gatlin. Gatlin was affiliated with the Broadway Methodist Episcopal Church (South) from 1937 to 1939. Gatlin is shown wearing a uniform and reading the bible
Date: unknown
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

[George Mulkey]

Description: Photograph of George Mulkey. Back of photograph: "This is Geo Mulkey, son of Rev and Mrs. W.A. Mulkey. For whom the Mulkey Memorial Methodist Church was named.
Date: unknown
Creator: Reid
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church