Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic Treasures - 242 Matching Results

Search Results

[O.E. Lindstrom]

Description: Photograph of O.E. Lindstrom. Lindstrom was affiliated with the Swedish Methodist Episcopal Church from 1911-1912 and again from 1925-1926.
Date: unknown
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

[Education building]

Description: Photograph of a group of people near an Education Building. The photograph was taken at the time of the Dedication of the Siceloff Auditorium on May 18, 1950.
Date: May 18, 1950
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

F.A. Lundberg

Description: Photograph of F.A. Lundberg. Lundberg was affiliated with the Broadway Methodist Episcopal during 1924 to 1925 and the Swedish Methodist Episcopal Church from 1899-1902.
Date: unknown
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

[G. Weldon Gatlin]

Description: Photograph of G. Weldon Gatlin. Gatlin was affiliated with the Broadway Methodist Episcopal Church (South) from 1937 to 1939. Gatlin is shown wearing a uniform and reading the bible
Date: unknown
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

[George Mulkey]

Description: Photograph of George Mulkey. Back of photograph: "This is Geo Mulkey, son of Rev and Mrs. W.A. Mulkey. For whom the Mulkey Memorial Methodist Church was named.
Date: unknown
Creator: Reid
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

Glen Lake Camp Scrapbook, 1953 - 1954

Description: Scrapbook containing photographs of members at the Glen Lake Methodist Camp 1953 - 1954. Photographs include scenes of various landmarks around the Paluxy River, buildings, and camp members engaged in various camp activities.
Date: unknown
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church

[Group in front of camp building]

Description: Photograph of a group at a Lay-Leaders Retreat. The group is standing in front of the dining hall. Left to Right: Mrs. B.B. Wedemeyer; Rev. J.W.W. Shuler, Mrs. Shuler, Bishop Martin, Wm. H. Cole, Mrs. Peyton and Mrs. John A. Siceloff.
Date: May 18, 1950
Creator: Williamson's Studio
Partner: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church