Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The ranch house is the white wooden, two story building located in the bottom right corner of the photo. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The top and bottom porches of the house are screened. Adjacent to the main house is the white round cistern house. The cistern house has a white railed stairway leading to the upper entrance. The white building to the left rear of the house is the smoke house. Two white wooden buildings near the left corner are the servants quarters. Barn 1 followed by barn 2 are situated above and slightly to the right of the servants quarters. Barn 3 is directly left of barn 3. Below barn 3 is the dipping vat with the teardrop (shaped) pen, and round pen. Written on back of photo in blue ink: "Albert George 1/13/53".
Date: January 13, 1953
Item Type: Refine your search to only Photograph
Partner: George Ranch Historical Park