Description: Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton. There is a windmill on the right of the house and trees to the left. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum