Tarrant County College NE, Heritage Room - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED
Aerial View of St. Philip's Presbyterian Church
Aerial photograph of St. Philip's Presbyterian Church looking south from the Pipeline/Precinct Line Road intersection. The church was built in 1956, and the sanctuary was added in 1964.
Richland Hills United Methodist Church
Sanctuary of Richland Hills United Methodist Church. The pastor, Bob Young, is recognizing a member of the congregation, Ward C. Anderson, before the assembly. Congregation identified on the back of the photograph.