Jim Bell Texas Architecture Collection - 252 Matching Results

Search Results

[Cashier Table]

Description: Photograph of items on a cashier's table, including a bottle of Germ-X, a toothpick dispenser, Clorox wipes, and a business card holder in the shape of a dog.
Date: unknown
Creator: Bell, Jim
Partner: Private Collection of Jim Bell

West Courthouse Square on Milam Street

Description: Photograph of the west courthouse Square on Milam Street in down town Columbus, Texas. The sixth building from the left, white with blue trimmed second story windows, is the 1873-1875 Ehrenwerth-Ramsey-Untermeyer building with a THC marker.
Date: unknown
Creator: Bell, Jim
Partner: Private Collection of Jim Bell

[Confederate Memorial Museum Plaque]

Description: Photograph of a historic landmark plaque for the Confederate Memorial Museum mounted on the side of a building. The plaque reads: "Confederate Memorial Museum. Built 1883 by town of Columbus, using over 400,000 handmade bricks. Has 32-inch walls. Served as water tower and fire house until 1912. Since 1926 owned by Shropshire-Upton Chapter, United Daughters of the Confederacy. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark". Leaves cover the year on the bottom right of the plaque.
Date: unknown
Creator: Bell, Jim
Partner: Private Collection of Jim Bell

South West Corner of the Courthouse Square

Description: Photograph of intersection of Spring and Main Streets on the north courthouse square in down town Columbus, Texas. The "OOF" building to the right is an old IOOF lodge building, current occupant is "The Party Rental Store". On the left, corner is the Columbus State Bank's Drive-in Bank. The view is down Spring Street to the west.
Date: unknown
Creator: Bell, Jim
Partner: Private Collection of Jim Bell