John F. Kennedy Memorial Collection - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- John F. Kennedy Arriving at Meacham Field
- Copy photograph of John F. Kennedy arriving at Meacham Field in Fort Worth, Texas. He is being escorted by State Senator Don Kennard (left). Several men wearing suits and uniforms are visible in the background. A handwritten note at the bottom of the photo says: "To Lenora who fights for the interest of all our people. With my thanks for her friendship, advice and understanding. Don Kennard."
- John F. Kennedy's Motorcade in Dallas
- Photograph of John F. Kennedy's motorcade in Dallas, Texas on the morning of his assassination. Kennedy is seated in the back row of an open vehicle with his wife Jacqueline as well as Texas Governor John Connally and his wife Nelly who are seated in the row in front of them. Several police officers on motorcycles are partially visible around the car and there is a crowd of onlookers on either side of the road.
- President Kennedy in Fort Worth
- Photograph of President John F. Kennedy in Fort Worth, Texas, just hours before his death. He is wearing a dark-colored suit and is visible from the chest up, turned away from the camera towards unidentified persons in the background.