John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department Collection - Browse
- [Letter to John Edgar Hoover from Johnnie Mae Hackworthe]
- Carbon copy of a letter to Chief John Edgar Hoover from Reverend Johnnie Mae Hackworthe. Hackworthe writes of possible Communist plots. He uses Bible verses and newspaper clippings to back up his theories.
- [Letter to William Manchester from Edwin A. Walker, June 9, 1967]
- Letter to William Manchester from Edwin A. Walker. Walker expresses an objection to assertions made by Manchester in regard to Walker himself and requests that he cease stating falsehoods.
- [Letters from Citizens, Spring 1967]
- Correspondence between citizens and the Dallas Police Department. Chief Charles Batchelor states in his responses that the department's policy is to express no opinion of the Warren Report and release evidence only at a court order.