Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas Revolutionary - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- #100 Circular to the Public from Council
- Contains notes from S. F. Austin to Council of Safety describing present conditions
- #197 Opinion de Don Lorenzo de Zavala
- This document is about the opinions of Lorenzo de Zavala on the political state of the Mexican United States, directed to the citizen assembly of Lynchberg, Texas.
- #199 Circular from the Committee of Safety of the Jurisdiction of Austin
- Heated analysis of the political situation in Mexico
- Declaracion Del Pueblo de Tejas Reunido en Convencion General
- Zavala's translation of the Declaration of November 7, 1835, adopted by the Consulation
- [Letter from Political Chief to Lorenzo Zavala] October 6th 1835
- Letter from Rueg to Zavala informing him of his intention to call at San Felipe on the 15 inst.
- Stephen F. Austin to Lorenzo de Zavala, Minister of the Treasury
- Transcribing his communication to the political chief of Texas relative to forwarding his map of Texas to the president of Mexico. Indicates that a copy of the map in English had been sent to Philadelphia for publication but that the version sent to Mexico was more complete and accurate. 7/23/1829 126/4, p. 34