Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas Revolutionary - 4 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- [Abstract of Original Titles of Zavala's colony with names of grantees, dates ot title, and quantity during the years 1834-1835. September 1, 1932]
- A true and correct copy of pages 137 to 151 inclusive taken from "An Abstract of the Original Titles of Record in the General Land office in Austin, Texas: September 1, 1932.
- Petition by Lorenzo de Zavala Jr. January 15th 1841
- Petition by Lorenzo de Zavala Jr. for compensation for losses sustained by the family when his father's house was taken over for a hospital by the Texan Army
- [Petition letter number 371]
- Petition letter number 371.
- [Photostatic copy of the original Index to Unfinished Business in Zavala's Colony, September 1, 1932]
- Photostatic copy of the original Index to Unfinished Business in Zavala's Colony found in the Spanish archives of the General Land Office. Austin, TX, September 1, 1932.