Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas Revolutionary - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Court document from County of Bexar, October 25, 1848]
- Court document from County of Bexar. Bexar County, October 25, 1848.
- [Decree relative to the Catholic churches, January 13, 1841]
- A decree stating that the churches in and around the vicinity of San Antonio will be used for religious and education purposes only. January 13, 1841.
- [Draft of letter from Valentin Gomez Farias to Crescencio Rejón]
- Rough draft of an unfinished letter, to Crescencio Rejón from Valentin Gomez Farias, on necessity of a change in Mexico. ] New Orleans
- [Draft of letter from Valentin Gomez Farias to General Adrian Woll, Noveber 22, 1844]
- Draft of letter from Valentin Gomez Farias to General Adrian Woll, discussing the evil brought to Mexico by Santa Anna.
- Letter from William L. Delap to George Cupples, March 20, 1845
- Discusses the possible good effects of the recent proffer of annexation terms to Texas by the U.S. Congress and Delap's translation of de Zavala's book Ensayo Historico de las Revoluciones de Megico des 1808 hasta 1830
- [Personal letter from unknown person, September 6, 1849]
- Personal letter from unknown person. Bejar, September 6, 1849.
- Petition by Lorenzo de Zavala Jr. January 15th 1841
- Petition by Lorenzo de Zavala Jr. for compensation for losses sustained by the family when his father's house was taken over for a hospital by the Texan Army
- [Report of sales of property real and personal belonging of Zavala's estate sold to Henry Fock, September 28, 1841]
- Report of sales of property real and personal belonging to Zavala sold to Henry Fock. Harris County, September 28, 1841.