Marfa, Diversity in the Desert - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- 1901 store order of Thomas Crosson sent to Murphy & Walker bank
- Informal order blank used by Thomas Clement Crosson in 1901. The order was sent to Murphy & Walker, a general store and bank located in Marfa, Texas.
- [Deed For Lot No. 1 in Pleasanton]
- Letter from F. M. Mansfield and J. N. Murphey to A. G. Martin containing the deed for Lot No. 1 in Pleasanton, Texas. The letter concerns the transferring of a deed for land in Pleasanton, Texas by the First Baptist Church. Also attached to the letter is a form signed by a notary public.
- [Handwritten Card to Ben Avant]
- Handwritten card, "To Mr. Ben Avant from Jessie Bell L. Wishing you much happiness"
- [Letter From John Harris to A. M. Avant]
- Letter from John W. Harris to A. M. Avant, Esq. The letter concerns blueprints of properties sold and unsold. The letter is on Harris & Rogers Insurance Agents letterhead. The letter is dated January 22, 1901.
- [Letter From John W. Harris to A. M. Avant]
- Letter from John W. Harris to A. M. Avant, Esq., concerning rent for land in Atascosa County. The letter is dated April 24, 1903 and is written on Harris & Rogers Insurance letterhead.
- [Letter From R. Avant to A. M. Avant]
- Letter from R. Avant to A. M. Avant. The letter concerns family business and real estate. It is written on Dillard & Avant letterhead and dated September 30, 1906.