Neal Douglass Photography Collection - 145 Matching Results

Search Results

Armstrong Tractor Company [Displays New Tractors]

Description: Photograph of employees of Armstrong Tractor Company displaying the new Ford tractor and equipment. Signs read "We Welcome the New Ford Tractor to Texas" and "Ford Tractors Flown to Austin by Braniff for State Highway Department, Armstrong Tractor Co." A crowd of men and boys gather to look at the new equipment.
Date: February 25, 1948
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[Bob Phinney and Miss Lane]

Description: Bob Phinney and Miss Lane holding pieces of paper. There is a frame that has pictures of military personnel behind them. Bob Phinney is wearing a light colored suit and Miss Lane is wearing a dark dress and hat.
Date: July 19, 1948
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[Capital Memorial Park]

Description: Photograph of the entrance to the cemetery. Also known as Capital Memorial Gardens, this private cemetery was opened between 1948-1950. It was later sold to Cook-Walden and is located at IH-35 and FM 1825.
Date: October 27, 1948
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[Capital Memorial Park]

Description: Photograph of the entrance to the cemetery. Also known as Capital Memorial Gardens, this private cemetery was opened between 1948-1950. It was later sold to Cook-Walden and is located at IH-35 and FM 1825.
Date: October 27, 1948
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[Capital Memorial Park]

Description: Photograph of the entrance to the cemetery. Also known as Capital Memorial Gardens, this private cemetery was opened between 1948-1950. It was later sold to Cook-Walden and is located at IH-35 and FM 1825.
Date: October 27, 1948
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[Capital Memorial Park]

Description: Artist's rendering of aerial view of park. Also known as Capital Memorial Gardens, this private cemetery was opened between 1948-1950. It was later sold to Cook-Walden and is located at IH-35 and FM 1825.
Date: October 27, 1948
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library