O. D. and Estelle Bates Collection - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

W. D. Lucas Store - Interior

Description: W. D. "Doug" Lucas operated a general store on Irving's Main Street from 1906 until 1931. In this photo, he is seen behind the counter.
Date: 1919
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Irving Archives

Robinson's Drug Store

Description: Major T. G. Robinson opened the Palace Drug Store in Irving's first brick building in 1906. In 1908, he added a soda fountain to the establishment. The store was in business until 1939, when Major Robinson retired.
Date: 1910~
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Irving Archives

Story Feed Store

Description: The Story livery stable and feed store was located just west of the corner of Main and First (Irving Blvd.) streets during Irving's early years.
Date: 1910~
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Irving Archives