The Osterhout Papers - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Oath of Service in the Western Frontier of Texas]
- Oath of military service in the Western Frontier of Texas during an invasion by Mexico. The oath was made by H. M. Watkins and B. N. Robinson and certified that Private [Juno] D. Banton[deco], deceased, served under General Vasquez. John Davidson, the county clerk, served as a witness to the oath and added his seal of office to the paper.
- Minutes of the Thirtieth Annual Meeting of the Union Baptist Association, 1869
- Minutes of the annual meeting of the Union Baptist Association in Texas include accounts of proceedings at the session, committee reports, statistics regarding Baptist churches in Texas, and other relevant notes and commentaries.
- [Postcard from R. P. B. to Junia Roberts Osterhout, November 14, 1907]
- Postcard from R. P. B. to Junia Roberts Osterhout. Featured on the postcard is a photo of a grave for General Sam Houston. In front of the grave is a fence missing several posts. A tree is by the grave and behind it is another fence. In the background are other grave stones. On the bottom, R. P. B. asked if Junia was glad that a monument was going to be placed at the grave.