Palo Pinto County Album - 15 Matching Results

Search Results

[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church Plaque]

Description: Photograph of a red granite plaque attached the side of a white clapboard building. The plaque reads "Cedar Springs United Methodist Church. This building was erected in 1898, after many years of worship in private homes and under brush arbors. It was built out of love of God and man."
Date: May 2010
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

Gordon Celebration of Palo Pinto County Centennial

Description: Photograph of a horse-drawn covered wagon that has a banner that reads "Palo Pinto County Centennial" on its side. Children and a woman wearing a prairie dress are riding on the wagon. Two boys wearing cowboy hats are sitting on a horse to the wagon's side. Houses are visible in the background.
Date: May 1957
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

Gordon Centennial 1957

Description: Photograph of a group of people outside of two buildings during the centennial celebration of Gordon, Texas. Two men stand in the foreground with a small wagon that is being pulled by small cattle. Men are riding horses behind this wagon. Women can be seen riding in the wooden bed of a truck to the left.
Date: May 1957
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

[J. C. McQuerry House]

Description: Photograph of a wooden two-story house with a veranda. The house has a brown shingle roof and is painted cream. A stone chimney is visible on the roof to the right. Two green potted plants flank the entrance stairway, and a group of chairs sit on either side of the door. A couch is located on the left side of the veranda and a swing hangs from the right.
Date: May 25, 1986
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

The Tattler, May 18, 1934

Description: Student newspaper from Mineral Wells High School in Mineral Wells, Texas. It contains articles about the graduating class of 1934, including information about class officers, class prophecies, caps and gowns, class events, and local advertisements.
Date: May 18, 1934
Creator: Mineral Wells High School
Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library